Kuehne + Nagel’s sustainability strategy is based on the Group’s social and environmental responsibility. We are committed to implementing global standards and to keeping a high level of legal and ethical practices, giving back to local communities, ensuring the safety and health of our employees, and reducing the impact of our services on the environment. To stay sustainable, we establish yearly goals to guide us and to show us our progress and thus how we can improve in the years to come. More about our Sustainability Goals can be found under Materiality Matrix and Sustainability Goals and Progress.
Our company is listed on numerous sustainability ratings. The capital market sustainability ratings that are most important to us are:
- SIX (Swiss Stock Exchange) – Kuehne + Nagel has been awarded a listing on the SIX Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index
- EcoVadis providing Sustainability Ratings for global sustainable procurement – Kuehne + Nagel is listed as a current member
- CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) is a notfor-profit organisation – Kuehne + Nagel is an invited reporting company
- RobecoSAM is an international investment company focus on sustainability investments Kuehne + Nagel is invited to report its sustainability performance
- EPA’s SmartWay helps companies advance their supply chain sustainability Kuehne + Nagel is a current member.